SPI Trading Weekly 17th January 2008

SPI has continued down into this level quicker than expected, but not unexpected.

The move down has been driven by US markets, and that move down was already forewarned in the US weekly report, and now i'm expecting a counter-trend move upwards. (if Thursday breaks higher)

I personally wanted a blow off bottom in the Australian market, but I think that with this low today, US markets probable up move this week, the expectation that over the next few weeks will be a swing back towards the Yearly balance point
@ 6328, and where all it started...

I've been picking up banking stocks this week, and picked up my last banking stock CBA today on it's lows....

Note:- I'm not expecting a new UP trend to devlop for the rest of the year, all I'm expecting is a counter-trend move to the Yearly balance point....